Tuesday 9 December 2008

Things are getting more and more bizarre





By now you have all already realized that I'm a little crazy ho'.
I'm a visual tripper and I fall for the eccentric and odd. I share with Marta the obsession with wild (and domestic) animals, stuffed or not. If they are alive, it's even more fun.

Sunday's photoshoot in the pigsty was a big step forward for both of us, and now I'm afraid to think what's gonna be next...

When I saw this photo of Tim Burton and Helena Bonham-Carter frying sausages for breakfast, I said: Oh yeaaaah!
Tales of the Unexpected
UK Vogue December 2008
Photographer: Tim Walker
Model: Karen Elson

Also with: Tim Burton, Helena Bonham-Carter, Dev Hynes, Georgia Jagger, Jamie Bell, Sophie Drake, Gareth Pugh, Jamie Campbell Bower, Peter Jensen, Alice Gibb, Aunt Sponge.

4 comments:

  1. the first two are really great

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the Lj zoo our next stop? I might have connections there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i think we could give it a go..

    ReplyDelete
  4. the last tv photograph just made me visually come.

    now i realized- i was a visual virgin before that photo...

    ReplyDelete